My husband rocks… he is a hardcore tech dude with lots of fun loving jokes for the entire family. He has lots of opinions and a big bear hug whenever I need it. He’s perfect in his imperfection. He deserves a dude-tastic room for Father’s Day. If I weren’t in the biz, honestly, I wouldn’t know where to begin. Even though I know him well, I think a big TV and a huge sectional would be all he’d need (after all, that’s all he had in his NYC apartment when I met him, oh, and a card table with folding chairs–true story!) But I did just finish a manly space that I think he would vibe on. Use my Elements below and Voila! Dude-tastic!
Elements You Need:
- A table for poker or card games is a must
- A large, albeit rad, sectional – also a must
- A deer head of some sort or animal profiles – not real – I can’t handle that!
- Maps, maps, maps
- Iron & rustic wood
- Manly games like distressed leather and wood backgammon, chess, checkers
- Leather and dark colors against a white backdrop for manly drama!